Posting your own manual on FPV Manuals is easy. Follow the below steps.
- Set up an account or log in on the home page
- Use the top navigation bar (which you’ll see after loggin in) to “add new > add post”
- Write your manual posting. Your posts can include URLs to youtube and vimeo videos and they will automatically be converted to the embedded version. You can add pictures with the picture tool. You can even cut and paste blog postings from RCG or FPVLab, or any blog that uses BBCode.
- Make sure you upload a “featured image” by adding an image from your computer and selecting the “use as featured image” option. Other images in your manual can be from URLs and don’t have to be uploaded, necessarily.
- Add a category for your manual that best describes your topic. If you think we should add another category, contact us.
- After you submit your manual, it will go into our review que for a quick ‘once over’ and then it will be posted. It may even be featured on the home page!
If you want, you can link your manual to a related thread on RCG, FPVLab, or other forums. If there is no thread, users can always comment on the manual itself and ask questions.